Now Hiring in Findlay, Ohio!
Greensleeves has an opening for an Applications Engineer to provide entry-level engineering support, and be an integral part of the technology development, operations and sales teams.
The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of the commercial HVAC design process, the ability to learn advanced technology design software, and is a highly motivated self-starter. Working knowledge of building automation, temperature control systems, and commercial geothermal is a plus, but not a requirement.
The primary functions of this position:
- Prepare and assist with preparation of feasibility studies, comparative financial analysis, proposals/estimating, new designs, and economic analyses for prospects.
- Complete energy modeling for projects at various levels of design using Trane TRACE, Carrier HAP and other energy modeling software.
- Prepare HVAC load profiles that will serve as baselines for the Greensleeves Control System.
- Complete geothermal heat exchanger simulations using both commercial software (Gaia Ground Loop Designer) as well as Greensleeves’ proprietary simulation software.
- Work closely with operations and sales teams in developing and offering business solutions to our customers.
- Support contracted projects, including but not limited to:
- Project design efforts;
- Project cost estimates;
- Preparation of project submittals; and
- Preparation of project documents (specifications, flow schematics, performance reports, etc.).
- Conduct training webinars on Greensleeves’ proprietary design software.